For one low fee per month, you receive a toll-free local Internet account that allows your computer to dial up to the Internet. With NATCO Communications Internet you receive:
- Unlimited access for single user
- One email account (see available domain names).
- Web page space - Up to 5 MB of server space and CGI-bin directory access.
- A free call for Internet access - A local access number is available for communities in the NATCO Communications service area. NATCO Communications provides local dial-up for specific exchanges. Any toll calls are the customer's responsibility.
- Free, one-time system configuration for PC owners - If you wish, you may bring your IBM-compatible computer to NATCO or one of NATCO's partners (by appointment) and we will configure your Internet software at no charge. If your computer system already includes Internet software, we will configure that software. If you require software, please discuss your options with the technician. The setup can also be done over the phone.
On-site service available - NATCO Communications does offer on-site service for customers who wish for a NATCO technician to travel to their home or office. The fee for this service is an hourly charge. There is a one-hour minimum charge, and charges begin from the time the technician leaves the office. Time over the initial hour is billed in 15-minute increments. These same services are available from NATCO Partner Brooks-Jeffrey Computer Store in Mountain Home.
Free over-the-phone technical support - NATCO customers may call a toll free number (1-888-276-8059) for free over-the-phone technical support 24-hours a day, 7 days a week...including holidays and weekends.
NATCO Communications technicians will provide free first time configuration for new customers. In addition, our technicians will offer free ongoing assistance with the following issues:
- If you purchase a new computer, our technicians will provide free configuration assistance over the phone.
- If you wish to upgrade your NATCO access service or add services (including additional email accounts, moving from modem access to High-Speed Internet, etc.) our technicians will provide free assistance over the phone.
- Our technicians will assist customers who have problems with sending or receiving email or connecting.
- Problems caused by the installation and/or deletion of software.
- Problems that are diagnosed as hardware issues. These problems are referred to the computer manufacturer and/or the retailer who sold the computer.
- LAN configuration and support may be referred to an outside computer maintenance company.
- Problems with customer websites are referred to a website construction/maintenance firm. NATCO does not assume responsibility for the function and/or maintenance of hosted sites.
Free, one-time Internet Quick Class - All new subscribers can attend a 1-1/2 hour Introduction to the Internet Quick Class, taught at NATCO Partner Brooks-Jeffrey Marketing, Inc. in Mountain Home.
Fast service - Call NATCO or a NATCO Partner today and sign up for Internet access service. If you're a new user, you can schedule an appointment to bring in your computer and sign up for a Quick Class. Advanced users may speak with a technician over the phone to set up service. New customers who require only over-the-phone setup service can be online within hours of signing up.
Modem Dialup Rates
|$19.95 per month|
|$28.95 per month|
| $3.95 per month
in addition to your Internet access fee)