CALLING NUMBER DELIVERY
Lets you see the calling party's directory number before you answer the phone.
Know who's calling before you answer. Calling Number Delivery is perfect for the busy household that doesn't have time for every call. This service allows you to answer only the calls you want to accept. It also allows you to keep a record of the last calls you received.
How To Use:
- When you receive a call, wait until your telephone completes the first ringing signal.
- The telephone number of the person calling you will automatically appear on your display screen.
- If you choose to answer the call, the number will remain on the screen until you or the caller hangs up.
- Subscription to Calling Number Delivery requires the lease or purchase of a display telephone or an add-on display unit.
- If the letter "P" or "private" appears on your screen, the caller may have blocked the display of their number before placing the call. You can choose to answer the call or not.
- If an "O" or "out of area" appears, the caller is in an area that does not support Calling Number Delivery services.
To order this service or
for more information Contact Us.