Dear NATCO customers,
We wanted to provide an update on our response to the challenging situation our community and country faces.
We Are Here For You. We want to assure you that telecommunications services are considered essential businesses. Our team is putting in long hours as we seek to serve our community with the services you need at this time. To do our part to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus, our current status is:
Business Office Update: Our lobby is currently closed to walk-in traffic to protect employees and customers. We are actively serving customers during our normal business hours though and can take care of your needs via the following:
- Our Customer Care Team: 870.453.8800 or toll free: 800.775.6682
- Our Internet Support Team: 888.276.8059
- Online: www.natconet.com
Your bill pay options are also still available with some modifications to cash payments:
- The bill drop box at our Flippin office is available for cash and check payments. Please use exact change when making a cash payment as we are not able to make change at this time. Overpayments will be added as a bill credit for the following month.
- Manage your account online easily through SmartHub. With SmartHub, you can get started with paperless billing, set up automatic bill payments, receive urgent alerts, and report service issues all from your computer or mobile device.
- Pay by Mail to NATCO Communications, P.O. Box 209, Flippin, AR
- Pay by Phone at 866.MYNATCO (866.696.2826)
Field Technicians Update: We continue to take care of installation and repair calls. We are now requiring technicians to wear a mask and gloves in homes and businesses as well as requiring them to ask a series of questions before entering your home or business office. We are also making sure our technicians remain healthy and ask that team members who are sick or who have been in contact with someone who is sick to remain at home for a quarantine period.
Our network is performing well. Our network is handling the increased Internet traffic very well. If your service is not meeting your needs, please reach out and we will do all we can to improve your Internet connection and/or other services.
Thank you in advance for your understanding as we monitor the situation and make adjustments during these challenging times. Our employees are committed to serving our community with excellence and we're encouraged by the positive feedback we have been getting from you, our customers. We're in this together, and we're here for you.