NATCO and You - For a Bright Future
NATCO utilizes advanced telecommunications technology to benefit you, your neighbors, area schools, businesses, and government. NATCO offers many different types of jobs. Some require a high school diploma while other jobs require either a two-year, four-year, or master's degree educational background.
We are glad to answer your questions about jobs, training, education, and work at NATCO. Contact our Human Resources Department, 1-800-775-6682, ext. 205 and ask how you might join NATCO's Fiber Town team.
- Provides Internet services to Baxter, Boone, and Marion counties.
- Provides local telephone service to residents in a 658 square-mile territory in Boone County and Marion County.
- Headquarters are in Flippin, Arkansas.
- Provides long-distance service.
- Offers more than 40 full-time positions.
- Advanced communication systems for the home.
- Advanced telephone systems for businesses.
- Provides high bandwidth and broadband data services to Baxter, Boone and Marion counties.
- NATCO is a locally-owned company, founded in 1951 by Ray and Mildred Sanders in Flippin and operated by the Sanders family for three generations.
NATCO Works to Be the Best
NATCO introduced their fiber optic network and Internet service equipment in the 1990s to lead the area and the state in deploying technologies such as the high bandwidth and broadband services, High-Speed Internet, Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH), and Fiber-To-The-Premise (FTTP) services.
NATCO maintains the finest equipment and modern communications services equal to those available anywhere. Updating our technology continually means the same telecommunications services enjoyed in many of the nation's big cities are available here in north-central Arkansas.
NATCO earned 1Gig Certification from NTCA – The Rural Broadband Association in 2016 to become the state's first WFCA 1Gig Certified Provider.
NATCO Knows Success Depends on its People, Too
NATCO employees have the opportunity to apply their talents and to keep learning on the job. Those who work for NATCO work with state-of-the-art equipment. The company meets their needs for insurance, health care, and future security. Those who work for NATCO know they are valued employees.
What We Do at NATCO
A job at NATCO brings outstanding benefits, opportunities for personal growth, and opportunities for job-related education benefits.
As a business, NATCO emphasizes constant improvement of services, increasing sales, and delivering the best possible service to its customers.
NATCO is proud to be an independent, small telephone company.
We are members of:
- NECA National Exchange Carrier Association
- Arkansas Telecommunications Association
- Western Telecommunications Alliance
NATCO has been an independent, locally-owned company since 1951, providing telecommunications services to home and businesses in a 658 square-mile area in northern Arkansas.
NATCO supports the communities in its service area through the South Shore Foundation, which strives to enhance the quality of life for residents and to accomplish the goals of educational advancement, environmental preservation, and economic development using telecommunications and technology. For more information about South Shore Foundation or for a grant application, call 1-870-453-3333 or 1-800-775-6682, ext. 205 or visit us on the Internet at www.southshore.com.