Since we began in 1951, NATCO has helped our rural communities stay connected with the latest telecommunications services. We’re forever on the hunt for the very best technology to serve the changing needs of all of our residential and business customers. We offer a robust network and an ever-expanding list of residential and business services including voice, broadband, television, cellular and network and carrier services.
As a local provider, our customers are also friends and neighbors. Every day our team of more than 40 employees challenges ourselves to provide the very best customer service out of our main business office in Flippin. We care about the work we do and our customers. We are dedicated not only to providing the very best quality telecommunications services and local customer support but invest in and support the communities we serve through our non-profit South Shore Foundation, and through donating time and resources to our communities.
Why choose NATCO?
- NATCO employees over 40 people locally and provides local tax revenue to our cities and counties.
- We are locally owned and operated with roots in some of the earliest communications technologies in the state. Our management continually stays abreast of telecommunications issues at the local, national and global issues and represent rural needs through participation in telecommunications organizations and conversations with government leaders.
- Our Gig Certified 100% fiber optic network is available in Bull Shoals and Diamond City and we are expanding our fiber throughout the service area each day. This investment in our home communities provides opportunities for economic growth and success in populations traditionally underserved by the big companies.
- We know our area and our customers and aim to meet needs where they are. Whether that means boring through tough Ozark rock to bury fiber to a remote business, coming out on the weekend to repair damage from an ice storm or providing scholarships to motivated high schoolers – we put our communities first.
- Local service means we are quicker to hook up new service, quicker to make repairs and are flexible when it comes to custom-fit solutions. We understand the benefits and challenges of rural life and have the experience to provide solutions in that context.