Summer COVID-19 Update
Dear NATCO customers,
Like you - and everyone in our nation and across the world - NATCO is monitoring developments about COVID-19 carefully and following directives from local and state mandates to keep our employees and customers safe. Because we build and maintain critical infrastructure, we never stopped serving customers, but we did modify our daily operations.
We are actively serving customers during our normal business hours and can take care of your needs via the following:
- Our Customer Care Team: 870.453.8800 or toll free: 800.775.6682
- Our Internet Support Team: 888.276.8059
- Online: www.natconet.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your bill pay options are also still available with some modifications to cash payments:
- Preferred method: Manage your account online easily through SmartHub at payonline.natconet.com or the SmartHub app in your mobile app store. With SmartHub, you can get started with paperless billing, set up automatic bill payments, receive urgent alerts, and report service issues all from your computer or mobile device.
- The bill drop box at our Flippin office is available for check payments. Please use exact change when making a cash payment. Overpayments will be added as a bill credit for the following month.
- Pay by Mail to NATCO, P.O. Box 209, Flippin, AR 72634
- Pay by Phone at 866.MYNATCO (866.696.2826)
We continue to install, upgrade, and offer repair services to customers. If a technician needs to enter your home or business, they are required to wear PPE including masks and gloves, and they will maintain a safe six-foot distance from you. We are also making sure our technicians remain healthy and ask that team members who are sick or who have been in contact with someone who is sick to remain at home for a quarantine period.
Over the past few months, our network has seen some of the highest use of bandwidth in our company's history. We're proud to report that the network was able to handle the increase in traffic with ease, allowing customers to work, learn, and play from home. If your service is not meeting your needs, please reach out and we'll do everything we can to improve your Internet connections and/or other services.
If you need service, we continue to offer several free hotspots in our community. You can find a map of our NATCO WiFi hotspots here.
Thank you for your support as we continue to monitor the situation and adjust our daily operations. Our employees are committed to serving our community with excellence, and we're encouraged by the positive feedback we've been getting from you, our customers. We're in it together.