Bills are issued on the first day of each month. Local Service Charges are for the current month. In most cases, Toll Service Charges are for calls made prior to the 20th day of the previous month.
- Bills for service are due upon receipt and become delinquent if full payment is not received in our office on or before the 23rd day of the current month. A late payment charge will apply.
- Telephone service will be suspended if a delinquent bill is not paid by the disconnect day. Service will be restored upon payment in full of the delinquent bill plus any late payment and reconnection charges. Suspension of service may be delayed when a "Certified Medical Emergency" exists or when a "Delayed Payment Agreement" has been executed. Call our Business Office for further information.
- Under certain conditions, NATCO Communications may require a deposit from applicants for telephone service to guarantee payment for service. Deposits will be calculated as regulated by the Arkansas Public Service Commission. The Arkansas Public Service Commission shall set the interest rate annually. The deposit with interest is refunded after the first year if your account has not been delinquent during the year. If telephone service has been terminated, the deposit with interest is applied to your final bill. NATCO Communications may require additional cash deposits on repeatedly delinquent accounts. Additional deposits charged to existing customers will not usually exceed the total of the customer's two highest bills during the last 12 months. In lieu of the deposit, NATCO Communications will accept the written guarantee of a qualified third party to secure payment for the residential service in an amount equal to that required for a deposit. NATCO Communications may allow a qualified third party to guarantee payment of a deposit on a nonresidential account.
- Should you have any questions about your bill, contact the customer service representatives at the business office in Flippin 453-8800. Customers living outside the 453 exchange should dial 1-800-775-6682.
View Your NATCO Bill Online
NATCO customers can view and pay their bills online through the secure and convenient SmartHub customer portal. You can sign up by visiting the Pay Online portal site and registering with your account number, the account holder’s last name, and a valid email address. For questions or concerns about the SmartHub portal, please contact Customer Service at 453-8800 or toll free at 1-800-775-6682.
Bill Payment Options
Online (using a major credit card) - natco.smarthub.coop
Automatic Bank Withdrawal – To set up, please inquire at NATCO business office:
301 East Main Street, Flippin, Arkansas Automatic Bank Withdrawal Form
453-8800 (Flippin Customers) or 1-800-775-6682 (Customers outside 453 exchange)
Recurring Credit Card Payment – Please register at natco.smarthub.coop
Pay By Phone: 1.866.MYNATCO
P.O. Box 209
Flippin, AR 72634
301 E. Main St.
Main Office in Flippin
301 E. Main St., Flippin, AR
8:00am to 5:00pm Monday - Friday
Going on Vacation or Absent Due to Illness?
If you plan to be out of town when the bill is normally received, arrangements should be made with NATCO Communications to avoid being considered delinquent. Several payment options are available during an extended absence. Please contact NATCO Customer Service at 1-800-775-6682 for more information.
What Happens If I Can't Pay My Bill On Time?
Residential customers may designate a consenting third party to receive a copy of the termination notice. If you are unable to pay your bill by the due date, please call a customer service representative. Delayed payment agreements are available both by telephone and in person through the business office. Delayed payment agreements will be based on the customer's ability to pay, the size of the unpaid account, the customer's payment history, and the reason that payment is late. Customers qualifying for delayed payment agreements must pay 1/4 of the amount as a down payment and may pay the balance in three, equal, monthly installments. For further information feel free to contact a customer service representative.
If a serious medical condition exists in any permanent resident of a household, a physician's certificate of medical emergency may be provided to NATCO Communications to postpone suspension or reconnect service which has been suspended. This certificate is valid for 30 days and may be renewed for one additional 30-day period.
When a previously identified customer who is 65 or older or handicapped notifies NATCO Communications that they cannot pay a telephone bill, that customer may:
- Arrange a delayed payment agreement
- Name a consenting third party to receive a copy of all shut-off notices
- Or contact a federal, state, or local bill payment assistance agency. A customer service representative can provide you with the names of these agencies.
NATCO Communications will make two attempts to contact a previously identified customer who is 65 or older or handicapped before suspending that customer's service.
Normal responsibility for payment of the telephone bill rests with the party having the telephone. If for some reason you have authorized a friend or relative to handle your payment, please notify a customer service representative at 1-800-775-6682.